Simply fill out the form to be in to win!
Review"Win a copy of Killing It by Asia Mackay" is a competition by Now To Love and has a prize pool of $30 for 1 prize. Very low prize pool in comparison. You can join this comp for free. Spy stories are getting a feminist makeover and about time! Two years ago Luke Jennings hit the spot with the sexy, fast and gloriously good fun Codename Villanelle about an ever-so enthusiastic female assassin. It was made into the quirky and humorous TV offering Killing Eve, which has been gobbled up by audiences all over the world. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Now To Love and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $100 Fortnite Merchandise Pack (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a prize pack from Holiday Rescue (Clothes)
- Win a five week’s supply of Anchor’s Artisan yoghurts (Food & Drink)
You may also be interested in this:
- Do you have a book club or do you attend one on a regular basis? This competition is just for you then! The winner will get up to 10 copies of The Separation, by Dinah Jefferies and some nice snacks.. - read more
- This one, Rollie Eggmaster, made me smile. There are so many different appliances around but I never heard of something you can cook an omelet in and other egg dishes. In this one, you just crack.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a copy of Killing It by Asia Mackay "
according to the competitions organizers.TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Entry is open only to New Zealand residents. Employees of Bauer Media Group (LP) NZ or Fourth Estate, their affiliates, agencies and immediate families are ineligible to enter. No responsibility is taken for lost, misdirected or incomplete entries. Entries are limited to one per person. Open to New Zealand residents only. This promotion commences September 10, 2018 and ends October 31, 2018. By registering their details, entrants give permission for Bauer Media Group (LP) NZ to post, email and mobile text message updates. The prize consists of one copy of Killing Itby Asia Mackay. We have five to give away. The prize package must be taken as offered and is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash. Bauer Media Group (LP) NZ reserves the right to exchange any item with another item of greater value. Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded. The winner will be contacted via email between November 5 and November 9. The promoter is Bauer Media Group (LP) NZ, Shed 12, City Works Depot, 90 Wellesley Street West, Auckland.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers