Win a pack of artisan Hauraki Salt pouch
Simply enter your details to go in the running.
Review"Win a pack of artisan Hauraki Salt pouch" is a competition by This NZ life and has a prize pool of $100 for 5 prizes. The prize pool is low. Participation is free. Greg Beattie turns seawater from the Hauraki Gulf into New Zealand’s first truly artisanal sea salt: Hauraki Salt. Greg’s Hauraki Salt won a silver medal in the 2018 Outstanding Food Producer Awards. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by This NZ life and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win 2 Nights Accommodation at The River Bothy (Holidays)
- Win a copies of Aotea, Great Barrier Land and People (Books & Magazines)
- Win one of 100 lipsticks (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- Macca's are running regular competitions and other brands give out McDonald's coupons as prizes. Indulge in a free Big Mac, Cheeseburger or any of Macca's more innovative burgers they launch every now and then. Find all McDonald's competitions.. - read more
- What is the best time of the year? X-mas! New Zealand is on the southern hemisphere. Our winter is their summer, so New Zealanders celebrate Christmas in the warm summer sun. Many flowers and trees are in bloom at this time of the year. KiwiCompetitions has many contests to celebrate Christmas. Are.. - read more
- This is a fun competition if you like to actually do something or solve a little task in order to win a prize. Not everybody likes that so it sometimes increases your win-chances. I like this.. - read more
- In some holiday competitions the trip you can win is fix but in this comp you can win a $5000 holiday tailored to your own taste.
It works like this; first you make your choice of either.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a pack of artisan Hauraki Salt pouch "
according to the competitions organizers.TERMS AND CONDITIONS Entries close October 29th. The judge’s decision is final. Employees of NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group, associated sponsor(s)and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter. Entries are the property of NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group and may be used for promotional purposes by NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group. By entering this competition you are opting in to receive marketing emails from NZ Life & Leisure and Lifestyle Magazine Group g. Email newsletters may contain product information, regional updates or special offers. You may withdraw your consent at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link contained in our emails. Entrants agree to their name/photo being used for publicity purposes. By entering this competition you agree to receive occasional information from NZ Lifestyle Magazine Group.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers