Win a Castello Cheese vouchers
To enter the competition, all entrant have to tell them "what is your favourite way to enjoy cheese and why?".
Review"Win a Castello Cheese vouchers" is a competition by MiNDFOOD and has a prize pool of $250 for 5 prizes. The prize pool is not great. You can join this comp for free. Castello is a brand of cheeses produced by Arla Foods amba, an agricultural marketing cooperative based in Denmark. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by MiNDFOOD and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Manicare Sonic Mini Rechargable Facial Cleansing Brushes (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a DeLonghi MultiOven (Electronics)
- Win Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Boosters (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- Cadburry, Lindt, Ferrero Rocher, Hersheys, Kinder, Toblerone, Milka and many more are ready to be won by you for your favorite person. Only on KiwiCompetitions we have list to win free chocolates. Chocolate will always be the perfect gift in every.. - read more
- The backpacker lifestyle or the ‘holiday’ part of your working holiday in New Zealand may involve drinking a refreshing beverage. As a producer of wines, beers and even spirits, there are plenty of drinks in New Zealand you will be thankful to try! Any wine from Marlborough, the sunniest and.. - read more
- This is a fun competition if you like to actually do something or solve a little task in order to win a prize. Not everybody likes that so it sometimes increases your win-chances. I like this.. - read more
- Did you hear about all the people camping outside Apple stores last week, to be first in the queue and be able to buy an iPhone 6 before everybody else? Where you one of them? Well, thought so,.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Castello Cheese vouchers "
according to the competitions organizers.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid. Only one entry permitted per person. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers