Win a Table for Four at Asahi Akai Doa Pop-Up
To enter the competition, all entrant must fill out the form at the link.
Review"Win a Table for Four at Asahi Akai Doa Pop-Up" is a competition by Viva and has a prize pool of $200 for 1 prize. This competition has a very low prize pool. You can join this comp for free. Asahi Super Dry are delighted to give away to one lucky person a table for them and three friends at the Asahi Akai Doa including the full feast by Chef Yukio Ozeki. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Viva and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Double Pass To Taste Of Auckland With Spending Crowns (Food & Drink)
- Win a Tickets To The Penfolds Launch Dinner (Activities)
- Win The Ultimate Skincare Pack With Snowberry (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- What is the best time of the year? X-mas! New Zealand is on the southern hemisphere. Our winter is their summer, so New Zealanders celebrate Christmas in the warm summer sun. Many flowers and trees are in bloom at this time of the year. KiwiCompetitions has many contests to celebrate Christmas. Are.. - read more
- Cadburry, Lindt, Ferrero Rocher, Hersheys, Kinder, Toblerone, Milka and many more are ready to be won by you for your favorite person. Only on KiwiCompetitions we have list to win free chocolates. Chocolate will always be the perfect gift in every.. - read more
- This is a fun competition if you like to actually do something or solve a little task in order to win a prize. Not everybody likes that so it sometimes increases your win-chances. I like this.. - read more
- Where would you rather be, and why? Figure out a good answer in 25 words or less, and you are ready to go to Fiji! Well almost, you just have to win this competition but with a great answer, why.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Table for Four at Asahi Akai Doa Pop-Up "
© Copyright with the competitions organizers