Win a Hotel Transylvania 3 prize pack
To enter the competition, entrants must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page and answer in 25 words or less to the following question “Which children’s movie is your favourite and why?”.
Review"Win a Hotel Transylvania 3 prize pack" is a competition by MiNDFOOD and has a prize pool of $140 for 2 prizes. The prize pool is on the low side. Entry to this competition is entirely free. The third in the Hotel Transylvania animated franchise sees Dracula and his extended family going on an ocean cruise. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by MiNDFOOD and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a 1Above prize packs (Food & Drink)
- Win a L'Occitane Gel Moisturisers (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a Manicare Sonic Mini Rechargable Facial Cleansing Brushes (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- The book, which this film is based on, written by the Swede Jonas Jonasson, is one of the funniest books I have ever read. It is a clever, witty and completely mad story, so different to any other.. - read more
- Do you have a book club or do you attend one on a regular basis? This competition is just for you then! The winner will get up to 10 copies of The Separation, by Dinah Jefferies and some nice snacks.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Hotel Transylvania 3 prize pack "
according to the competitions organizers.Two weeks after the original decision has been made if any of the winners cannot be contacted, any unclaimed prizes will be awarded to the next best entry(ies) as judged by the promoter at the same place as the original judging, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers