Win a Goliath Games & Elephanta toy pack
To enter the competition, all entrants must go to the link and complete their details on the form.
Review"Win a Goliath Games & Elephanta toy pack" is a competition by Kidspot and has a prize pool of $400 for 1 prize. This competition has quite a good prize pool. Entry is entirely for free. Goliath Games has been dedicated to creating toys and games that inspire young minds and adults alike to reach beyond their imagination. As one of the few remaining family-owned toy companies, Goliath truly understands the importance of quality family time and bringing people together. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Kidspot and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win 2 Pairs of Kids Glasses with Specsavers (For Kids)
- Win 1 of 5 Potato Stix Prizes (Food & Drink)
- Win a HTTYD The Hidden World Dragon and Viking Sets (For Kids)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win baby stuff for free with the baby contest on this list. Here on KiwiCompetitions you'll find current competitions with prizes for babies and children such as nursery or children's bedroom makeovers, free diapers, or another baby products such as Franjos Kitchen, Bam+Boo and many.. - read more
- Free baby stuff can be a lifesaver if you're pregnant with your first baby or even getting ready to welcome your fifth! Babies need a ton of products and that stuff can really get expensive. You'll find free mother stuff like cosmetics, formula, magazines, maternity clothing, and much more to get.. - read more
- Where would you rather be, and why? Figure out a good answer in 25 words or less, and you are ready to go to Fiji! Well almost, you just have to win this competition but with a great answer, why.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Goliath Games & Elephanta toy pack "
according to the competitions organizers.The competition will close on 4 November, 2018.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers