Win a limited edition 2018 26cm skillet
Simply enter your details here to be in to the draw.
Review"Win a limited edition 2018 26cm skillet" is a competition by Dish and has a prize pool of $100 for 1 prize. The prize pool is not great. You can join this comp for free. Durable, versatile, truly a kitchen essential. Lodge cookware works on anything from an induction cooktop to straight on the campfire or BBQ. This high-quality cast iron cookware has been made for over 120 years in Tennessee, and chefs, cooking enthusiasts and Lodge collectors the world over will tell you with a little oil coating after each use, they just get better with age. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Dish and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a personalised FED meal box (Food & Drink)
- Win a supply of Lewis Road Creamery Garlic & Parsley Butter (Food & Drink)
- Win the ultimate Fresh As prize pack (Food & Drink)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win a BBQ, barbecue accessories or meat to keep you going. BBQs are big draw in competitions and advertisers have realized. The most popular prize seems to be a Weber grill. Win your Weber grill.. - read more
- Are you looking for competitions where you can win pet products such as dog food, cat food, and treats for your pets. Here is our guide to winning in competitions for pet stuff and similar prizes. From food to accesories, all is here on.. - read more
- This one, Rollie Eggmaster, made me smile. There are so many different appliances around but I never heard of something you can cook an omelet in and other egg dishes. In this one, you just crack.. - read more
- The book, which this film is based on, written by the Swede Jonas Jonasson, is one of the funniest books I have ever read. It is a clever, witty and completely mad story, so different to any other.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a limited edition 2018 26cm skillet "
according to the competitions organizers.The competition will close on 18 October, 2018.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers