Win a $1000 voucher from Pastiche
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and enter their details.
Review"Win a $1000 voucher from Pastiche" is a competition by Viral Sweep and has a prize pool of $1,000 for 1 prize. The prize pool is in the mid-range. Entry to this competition is entirely free. We're giving you the chance to win a Pastiche jewellery voucher! Make a statement with Pastiche, unique designs crafted in the finest materials. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Viral Sweep and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win 2 $500 Dear Addison vouchers for you & your bestie (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a Years Supply Of Stonemen Underwear (Clothes)
- Win a Gen 2 iCurl Twin Heated Lash Curler (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win food, household items, wine and booze for free with Countdown vouchers. Supermarket gift card competitions are getting more popular so check this out.. - read more
- PAKnSAVE as a lowest food price guarantuee. That is not bad but I think getting food for free is even better. Win PAKnSave vouchers and get your groceries for free nation.. - read more
- In some holiday competitions the trip you can win is fix but in this comp you can win a $5000 holiday tailored to your own taste.
It works like this; first you make your choice of either.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a $1000 voucher from Pastiche"
according to the competitions organizers.By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Pastiche and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrants participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers