Win a JBL Free X earbud set
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link and answer the question what is your genre of music to listen to and why?.
Review"Win a JBL Free X earbud set" is a competition by MiNDFOOD and has a prize pool of $270 for 1 prize. Very low prize pool in comparison. Entry to this competition is entirely free. These cord free earbuds encourage music lovers of any taste to break away from wires and neckbands for a truly unrestricted movement, whether your on the phone or listening to music at the gym while getting in shape for summer!. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by MiNDFOOD and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Michael Hill diamond-set ring (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win 1 of 5 Redcurrent vouchers (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win an Kenwood x The Caker baking and serving kits (Food & Drink)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win a Samsung Galaxy phone or tablet. These Samsung products are easily the second most popular gadgets to win after Apple iPhone and iPad.. - read more
- Get a free Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II 4G in these online competitions. With an ultra-quick 1.6 GHz quad core processor and large HD display, on screen multitasking has never been easier. The large 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display and superb 8MP camera offer vivid colours, deep blacks and stunning.. - read more
- Kathy is the lucky winner this time to get a brand new iPhone, congratulations! The latest iPhone 7 of course - only the best for our winner! It has got some exciting new features like an even more.. - read more
- Did you hear about all the people camping outside Apple stores last week, to be first in the queue and be able to buy an iPhone 6 before everybody else? Where you one of them? Well, thought so,.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a JBL Free X earbud set "
according to the competitions organizers.Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Entries close 10pm on 03/02/2019 AEST.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers