Win an Omlet New EgluCube Chicken Coop package
To enter this competition, entrant must go to the link follow the instruction.
Review"Win an Omlet New EgluCube Chicken Coop package" is a competition by This NZ life and has a prize pool of $2,047 for 10 prizes. Quite a good prize pool for this one. You can join this comp for free. An Omlet New Eglu Cube (your choice of colour) with 2m run, colour-matched feeder and drinker, summer shade, 10 x Omlet egg cartons and a 1m Cube run extension. PLUS shipping to the nearest Mainfreight depot for collection. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by This NZ life and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Design Denmark Scent of Copenhagen hand-poured candles (House & Home)
- Win 1 of 5 Basket By the Door cookbooks (Books & Magazines)
- Win a 7 Volume Set of The Vegetarian Revive Cafe (Food & Drink)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win a BBQ, barbecue accessories or meat to keep you going. BBQs are big draw in competitions and advertisers have realized. The most popular prize seems to be a Weber grill. Win your Weber grill.. - read more
- Are you looking for competitions where you can win pet products such as dog food, cat food, and treats for your pets. Here is our guide to winning in competitions for pet stuff and similar prizes. From food to accesories, all is here on.. - read more
- This one, Rollie Eggmaster, made me smile. There are so many different appliances around but I never heard of something you can cook an omelet in and other egg dishes. In this one, you just crack.. - read more
- Where would you rather be, and why? Figure out a good answer in 25 words or less, and you are ready to go to Fiji! Well almost, you just have to win this competition but with a great answer, why.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win an Omlet New EgluCube Chicken Coop package"
according to the competitions organizers.By accepting the prize, winners agree to provide a colour photo suitable for publication and written feedback on their new chicken coop. They agree to their names being published. They also agree to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Promoter and that the Promoter or Appletons may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes, including on their website or in advertising.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers