Win a Vacu Vin professional wine set
To enter the competition, entrant must go to the link, and tell which variety of wine if your favourite and why?.
Review"Win a Vacu Vin professional wine set" is a competition by MiNDFOOD and has a prize pool of $300 for 3 prizes. The prize pool is on the low side. Free participation in this competition. The brand Vacu Vin is founded in 1986 and is a part of Dutch Creative Brands Group (DCB) since 2017. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by MiNDFOOD and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Comedy Fest prize pack (Activities)
- Wiin a double passes to the 2019 World of WearableArt Awards Show (Activities)
- Win a Plantae Certified Organic Skincare set (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- What is the best time of the year? X-mas! New Zealand is on the southern hemisphere. Our winter is their summer, so New Zealanders celebrate Christmas in the warm summer sun. Many flowers and trees are in bloom at this time of the year. KiwiCompetitions has many contests to celebrate Christmas. Are.. - read more
- Macca's are running regular competitions and other brands give out McDonald's coupons as prizes. Indulge in a free Big Mac, Cheeseburger or any of Macca's more innovative burgers they launch every now and then. Find all McDonald's competitions.. - read more
- This is a fun competition if you like to actually do something or solve a little task in order to win a prize. Not everybody likes that so it sometimes increases your win-chances. I like this.. - read more
- Did you hear about all the people camping outside Apple stores last week, to be first in the queue and be able to buy an iPhone 6 before everybody else? Where you one of them? Well, thought so,.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Vacu Vin professional wine set "
according to the competitions organizers.Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Entries close 10pm on 03/02/2019 AEST.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers