To enter, individuals must, during the competition period, visit www.mindfood.com follow the prompts on the competition entry page, input the requested details including the answer in 25 words or less to the following question What tool do you find handy and why? and submit the fully completed entry form.
Review"Win a Tullen Snips pairs" is a competition by MiNDFOOD and has a prize pool of $261 for 9 prizes. This competition has a very low prize pool. Free participation in this competition. Tullen Snips are the go-to tool with the ability to cut through virtually anything from paper and fabric to metal and plastic. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by MiNDFOOD and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Manicare Sonic Mini Rechargable Facial Cleansing Brushes (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a DeLonghi MultiOven (Electronics)
- Win Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Boosters (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- Competitions to win gardening tools, books about gardening and plants. Win fertilizer and plants for.. - read more
- Are you looking for competitions where you can win pet products such as dog food, cat food, and treats for your pets. Here is our guide to winning in competitions for pet stuff and similar prizes. From food to accesories, all is here on.. - read more
- With summer coming up in mind, about a week ago we posted something on Facebook about BBQ's called 'The Kiwi BBQ Routine'. We found it hilarious and thought it fits good to one of our competitions.. - read more
- Do you have a book club or do you attend one on a regular basis? This competition is just for you then! The winner will get up to 10 copies of The Separation, by Dinah Jefferies and some nice snacks.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Tullen Snips pairs "
according to the competitions organizers.Winners will be notified by email. The Promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers