Right now, there are a ton of camera drones for sale, but the DJI Phantom 4 is by far the most innovative. All you have to do is fill out your details and you are in a draw.
Review"Win a DJI Phantom 4 camera drone" is a competition by FunClub and has a prize pool of $2,699 for 1 prize. This competition has quite a high value prize pool. You can join this comp for free. The DJI Phantom 4 is the smartest flying camera drone from DJI, allowing you to capture superb aerial images on your iPhone or iPad. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 4.5 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by FunClub and you can check out their latest competitions here:
You may also be interested in this:
- Get your hand on the Samsung Galaxy SIV before everybody else in these competitions. The S4 has a 5-inch, 1080p Super HD AMOLED display covered in Gorilla Glass 3 and is 0.31-inches thick. Samsung's Galaxy S4 weighs 4.6-ounces, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera. Running.. - read more
- If you think bigger is better Apple is doing it for your finally. The iPhone X is closing the ranks with the Apple alternatives finally. The new iPhone X will definitely trigger a lot of competitions and despite the success of other brands Apple giveaways are still very strong.
The iPhone 6.. - read more
- We are very happy to announce the winner of our competition for all members of KiwiCompetitions -
this time Tania C won a brand new iPhone 6s !!
Tania seemed very excited when we.. - read more
- This one, Rollie Eggmaster, made me smile. There are so many different appliances around but I never heard of something you can cook an omelet in and other egg dishes. In this one, you just crack.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a DJI Phantom 4 camera drone "
according to the competitions organizers.Contest Terms & Conditions
1. Agreement: These rules govern the xlWin $1000 or other promotion (Contest). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of the Contest rules and the decisions of the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants. 2. Promoter: The Contest sponsor and promoter is xlWin (Promoter). 3. Eligibility: This Contest is open to all residents of countries where the Promoter operates a competition website including New Zealand, who are 18 years or older, except for employees, their immediate families and anyone living with any employee of the Promoter or its or their corporate affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies. Entrants must enter the Contest on or before the December 31st, 2016 to be eligible. Only online entries will be accepted. 4. Contest: To enter the Contest, access the Contest webpage, read these Contest rules, and follow the instructions to enter during the Contest period. A valid email address will be required. This is a game of skill in which chance plays no part in determining the winner. After registration on the Contest webpage participants will either (i) be asked a motivating question on the actual contest site, or (ii) in the absence of this they need to send their answer, in 25 words or less, to the question what is the best freebie you could imagine? to [email protected] The Contest begins on January 1st 2016 at 12:01 a.m. and ends on December 31st, 2016 at 11:59 p.m.(the Contest Period). A jury will decide on the best answer based on the entries wit, originality and creativity within two weeks after the Contest Period. The winner will be contacted by email. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. 5. Prizes: As featured on the promotion website the Contest is either a Single-Prize contest where one winner receives the one prize as featured or a Multi-Prize Contest where up to 50 winners will each receive a prize as featured according to sections 5.a) or 5.b). a) Single-Prize Contest: One (1) winner will receive the promotional Contest prize as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $5000 or $1000 in cash for a resident of New Zealand. b) Multi-Prize Contest: A number of winners as featured on the contest website up to fifty (50) winners will receive the promotional Contest prize. Each prize is as featured on the Contest website not exceeding the value of $100 each or $20 in cash for a resident of New Zealand with a total prize pool not exciding $5000. The winner will receive their prize by mail, PayPal or bank wire. The winner is responsible for any tax or duties in relation to the prize unless the law specifies this to be the Promoters responsibility. 6. Banning: The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more than once with different information. 7. Other: The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers