Win a GoPro HERO7 Black
To enter the competition, simply go to the link and follow the instructions.
ReviewWin a GoPro HERO7 Black is a competition by gleam.io and has a prize pool of $400 for 1 prize. The prize pool is on the low side. You can join this comp for free. The most versatile waterproof GoPro action, underwater, and travel camera. Ultra 4K video - Hyper Smooth stabilization. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©KiwiCompetitions, 2019-05-15
This competition is organized by gleam.io and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a $500 Stihl Voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a Steelseries Arctis 7 and $25 Fortnite V-Bucks Gift Card (Electronics)
- Win a Smart TV Bundle including 1 Year of Netflix Premium (Electronics)
You may also be interested in this:
- Get a free Samsung Galaxy Note 2 II 4G in these online competitions. With an ultra-quick 1.6 GHz quad core processor and large HD display, on screen multitasking has never been easier. The large 5.5” HD Super AMOLED display and superb 8MP camera offer vivid colours, deep blacks and stunning.. - read more
- Get your hand on the Samsung Galaxy SIV before everybody else in these competitions. The S4 has a 5-inch, 1080p Super HD AMOLED display covered in Gorilla Glass 3 and is 0.31-inches thick. Samsung's Galaxy S4 weighs 4.6-ounces, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera. Running.. - read more
- Did you hear about all the people camping outside Apple stores last week, to be first in the queue and be able to buy an iPhone 6 before everybody else? Where you one of them? Well, thought so,.. - read more
- This one, Rollie Eggmaster, made me smile. There are so many different appliances around but I never heard of something you can cook an omelet in and other egg dishes. In this one, you just crack.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a GoPro HERO7 Black "
according to the competitions organizers.Enter before 14 June 2019.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers