Win a Razor E-Prime Electric Scooter
To enter, simply complete and submit the entry form on competition page.
Review"Win a Razor E-Prime Electric Scooter" is a competition by 1-day and has a prize pool of $699.99 for 1 prize. The prize pool is relatively low. Entry to this competition is entirely free. Comfort, performance, and style? The Razor E Prime Air premium electric scooter has it all! With a sleek, sophisticated design, 8” (200 mm), pneumatic front tire, and aluminum frame, the E Prime Air is perfect for commuting to work, running errands, (local laws will apply) or just riding around town. We know this brand and have listed some of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by 1-day and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Summer Shred Prize Pack (Activities)
You may also be interested in this:
- Comes with many variant of colors such as Lilac Purple, Midnight Black, Titanium Gray, Coral Blue, Sunrise Gold and Burgundy Red. Samsung Galaxy S9 has so many great features. Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone was launched in March 2018. The phone comes with a 5.80-inch touchscreen display with a.. - read more
- If you think bigger is better Apple is doing it for your finally. The iPhone X is closing the ranks with the Apple alternatives finally. The new iPhone X will definitely trigger a lot of competitions and despite the success of other brands Apple giveaways are still very strong.
The iPhone 6.. - read more
- We are very happy to announce the winner of our competition for all members of KiwiCompetitions -
this time Tania C won a brand new iPhone 6s !!
Tania seemed very excited when we.. - read more
- Where would you rather be, and why? Figure out a good answer in 25 words or less, and you are ready to go to Fiji! Well almost, you just have to win this competition but with a great answer, why.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Razor E-Prime Electric Scooter"
according to the competitions organizers. Competition is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Entries closes at 10am (NZ) Tuesday 5th November 2019.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers