Win a Shade Swim Swimsuit
To stand a chance to win this prize, simply fill out the form on competition page and submit your entry to be qualified.
Review"Win a Shade Swim Swimsuit" is a competition by FashioNZ and has a prize pool of $229 for 1 prize. The prize pool is not great. Entry to this competition is entirely free. Shade Swim was founded in Australia in 2018 by Alyshia Morris from Brisbane. She was diagnosed with two stage 1 melanomas in 2013 at the age of 32 and realised how important it is to have a sun safe lifestyle. Shade Swim came about through Alyshia’s passion for sun safety, sustainability and style. The brand has carefully created timeless and thoughtful designs with the female shape in mind. She believes that every woman deserves to feel comfortable in their swimwear, no matter their shape or size. Shade Swim is all about loving and protecting the skin you’re in. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by FashioNZ and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win Bqk Serum Duo and Tickets to Biologi’s Confessions of a Cosmetic Chemist Event (Activities)
- Win an Ahhh Solid Moisturiser Bar Set (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win an Ultraceuticals Eye Care Set (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- In our big little country there are some fashion empires that we are taking the world by storm! With an ethos surrounding feminism and beauty within, Lonely is becoming a clothing empire. A New Zealand design-based house, it specialises in lingerie, swimwear and clothing. Recently, it has hit.. - read more
- Did you hear about all the people camping outside Apple stores last week, to be first in the queue and be able to buy an iPhone 6 before everybody else? Where you one of them? Well, thought so,.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Shade Swim Swimsuit"
according to the competitions organizers. Entries close midday 3rd February 2019.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers