To enter, go to competition page and complete your details on competition form. Click ‘Yes’ next to Fun Languages.
Review"Win a year subscription to BABELZONE from Fun Languages NZ" is a competition by Under5s and has a prize pool of $200 for 1 prize. The prize pool is not great. You can join this comp for free. BABELZONE is a fun and interactive French and Spanish language website for children aged 2 to 12 years old, and used by many schools and home learners in NZ. BABELZONE complements online learning opportunities and gives children the opportunity to practice amongst themselves and learn to use their new language in conversation. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Under5s and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Personalised Swim Bag from Mud Mates (Clothes)
- Win a Mayhem Creations Tutu Skirt (Clothes)
- Win a Photo Session with Michel Perrin Photography worth $490 (Activities)
You may also be interested in this:
- Win baby stuff for free with the baby contest on this list. Here on KiwiCompetitions you'll find current competitions with prizes for babies and children such as nursery or children's bedroom makeovers, free diapers, or another baby products such as Franjos Kitchen, Bam+Boo and many.. - read more
- Free baby stuff can be a lifesaver if you're pregnant with your first baby or even getting ready to welcome your fifth! Babies need a ton of products and that stuff can really get expensive. You'll find free mother stuff like cosmetics, formula, magazines, maternity clothing, and much more to get.. - read more
- Where would you rather be, and why? Figure out a good answer in 25 words or less, and you are ready to go to Fiji! Well almost, you just have to win this competition but with a great answer, why.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a year subscription to BABELZONE from Fun Languages NZ"
according to the competitions organizers. Competition closes 29 February 2020.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers