To enter, simply answer the question on competition page and email your answer with your details to [email protected] by 28th of February 2020 (put "Zombieland Double Tap" in the subject line).
Review"Win a Copy of Zombieland BluRay" is a competition by Big Screen NZ and has a prize pool of $120 for 4 prizes. The prize pool is on the low side. Free participation in this competition. Columbus, Tallahassee, Wichita, and Little Rock move to the American heartland as they face off against evolved zombies, fellow survivors, and the growing pains of the snarky makeshift family. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Big Screen NZ and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Ticket of Like A Boss (Movies & Music)
- Win a Ticket to The Peanut Butter Falcon (Movies & Music)
- Win a Family Passes to A Shaun The Sheep Movie: Farmageddon (Movies & Music)
You may also be interested in this:
- Would you like to win DVDs and Blue-Rays? On this page you can find competitions to win DVDs and Blue-Rays. Win your latest favourite movie in DVDs and Blu-Rays only on KiwiCompetitions. Here you can find a copy of the films that goes viral in market. You will find many chance to win Blu-Rays copy.. - read more
- Win the latest albums CDs. Contests to win CDs with classic, pop, rock and the latest hits. Here you can find CDs of your favourite Kpop or western artists. You can also have many chance to win vouchers to get discounts while doing CDs purchasing. Gift cards from CDs store or online shop might.. - read more
- The book, which this film is based on, written by the Swede Jonas Jonasson, is one of the funniest books I have ever read. It is a clever, witty and completely mad story, so different to any other.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Copy of Zombieland BluRay"
according to the competitions organizers. Competition will be closed on February 28th, 2020.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers