Win a Stylish Stay at Four Points for The Auckland Arts Festival 2020
To get a chance to be the winner, simply go to competition page and fill in your details to competition form and submit the entry.
Review"Win a Stylish Stay at Four Points for The Auckland Arts Festival 2020" is a competition by Viva and has a prize pool of $1,099 for 1 prize. The prize pool is in the mid-range. You can join this comp for free. Viva is giving an opportunity to stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Auckland including the chance to enjoy a night out with premium tickets to Auckland Arts Festival’s headline event, Ballet Preljocaj’s Snow White, on Saturday March 14. A stylish stay at Four Points by Sheraton Auckland Prize Package includes Two premium tickets to Snow White, Saturday March 14; A one night stay in a one-bedroom suite at Four Points by Sheraton Auckland; Breakfast for two at Queen’s Head Bar & Eatery; A $200 credit for use at The Churchill rooftop bar. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 4 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Viva and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a New Martino Gamper Arnold Circus Stool (House & Home)
- Win a 13-Piece Bobbi Brown Skincare & Luxe Makeup Set (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win a Pure Fiji Jewel Box (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
You may also be interested in this:
- There are two comps right now worth mentioning for all of you who likes taking photographs.
In the one organized by The New Zealand Herald you can win a a Sony A6000 camera. There are 4 prizes.. - read more
- Did you hear about all the people camping outside Apple stores last week, to be first in the queue and be able to buy an iPhone 6 before everybody else? Where you one of them? Well, thought so,.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Stylish Stay at Four Points for The Auckland Arts Festival 2020"
according to the competitions organizers. Competition closes on Friday February 28 at midnight. This competition is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years and over only.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers