Win this book about delicious recipes from creators of Winona Forever, Sugar. Major To, Rude Boy, Hello Friends + Allies. To stand a chance to win, simply go to competition page, fill in your details on entry form and tick on A copy of Feed Me, Feed Me option.
ReviewWin a Copy of Feed Me, Feed Me is a competition by eastlife and has a prize pool of $40 for 1 prize. The value of the prize is too low to excite us. Entry to this competition is entirely free. Featuring a menu made by Mazza this mouth-watering cookbooks is jam-packed with recipes for delicious cafe fare. Along with her husband, Aaron Carson, Fran Mazza is the creative force behind a number of popular Auckland cafes - including Winona Forever, Fang in Parnell, Major Tom and Just Like Martha. With more than 100 recipes, this book reveals why this a half-Italian pastry chef has proved so successful in the cafe game. Quite well known promoter of competitions which we have reviewed frequently.
Our rating 3 of 5.0 ©KiwiCompetitions, 2020-05-23
This competition is organized by eastlife and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win New Nivea Q10 Anti-Ageing Creams (Cosmetics & Jewellery)
- Win an Aveeno Dermexa Prize Pack (House & Home)
- Win a Sterling Silver and Diamond Necklace from Kent Morgan Jewellery (Clothes)
You may also be interested in this:
- Do you have a book club or do you attend one on a regular basis? This competition is just for you then! The winner will get up to 10 copies of The Separation, by Dinah Jefferies and some nice snacks.. - read more
- Did you hear about all the people camping outside Apple stores last week, to be first in the queue and be able to buy an iPhone 6 before everybody else? Where you one of them? Well, thought so,.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Copy of Feed Me, Feed Me "
according to the competitions organizers. Competition is open to New Zealand residents only. This competition ends 31 May 2020.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers