Win a Year’s worth of NOOD Premium Dog Food
NOOD has teamed up with Good to give you the chance to win a year’s worth of NOOD Premium Dog Food, one Wild One Toy Kit, and one Karen Walker Bow Tie Dog Leash. To enter, Post a photo of your dog on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #WhosAGoodDog. Tag NOOD (@noodpetfood) and Good Magazine in the photo. Enter as many times are you like by repeating the steps!
ReviewWin a Year’s worth of NOOD Premium Dog Food is a competition by Good and has a prize pool of $500 for 1 prize. Next time a higher prize pool would be better. I does not cost anything to participate. NOOD was started by four New Zealand pet lovers with a simple vision, premium pet food at honest prices. To bring their vision to life, they worked hand in hand with industry experts to create a range of complete and balanced recipes for cats and dogs of all breeds and life stages. 1 winner will win 12 x 7kg bags of NOOD Premium Dog Food, 1 Wild One Toy Kit, and one Karen Walker Bow Tie Dog Leash. Quite well known company that we have reviewed before.
Our rating 3.5 of 5.0 ©KiwiCompetitions, 2020-05-27
Tips for joining a Photo CompetitionCheck out the overview of contest types to learn more on how to enter and find similar contests. Photo Contests are quite common now and seem easy to enter. You can just take a quick snap and submit it as entry. However, in most cases the winner is determined by selecting the best (or funny, or original, etc) photo. So to maximise your chances you should put in some effort to really make it a good photo that stands a chance of winning. Otherwise your entry maybe we wasted. If you like taking photos and being creative about it these are also some of the most fun contests. When you join Photo Contests you need to note what are the criteria defined by the contest jury committee. Then, you also need to know what types of images are eligible. Normally at the last step which is submission, there will be guidelines for how to submit your photo contest such as the size of the image, name of the file, etc. If you follow this advice you might have a good chance of winning.
More to win from GoodThis competition is organized by Good and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win 1 of 3 $80 Yellow Brick Road Seafood Pack Vouchers (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a $50 Restaurant Voucher (Vouchers & Gift Cards)
- Win a GOTs organic cotton Kete Tote (Clothes)
You may also be interested in this:
- The backpacker lifestyle or the ‘holiday’ part of your working holiday in New Zealand may involve drinking a refreshing beverage. As a producer of wines, beers and even spirits, there are plenty of drinks in New Zealand you will be thankful to try! Any wine from Marlborough, the sunniest and.. - read more
- What is the best time of the year? X-mas! New Zealand is on the southern hemisphere. Our winter is their summer, so New Zealanders celebrate Christmas in the warm summer sun. Many flowers and trees are in bloom at this time of the year. KiwiCompetitions has many contests to celebrate Christmas. Are.. - read more
- This is a fun competition if you like to actually do something or solve a little task in order to win a prize. Not everybody likes that so it sometimes increases your win-chances. I like this.. - read more
- There are two comps right now worth mentioning for all of you who likes taking photographs.
In the one organized by The New Zealand Herald you can win a a Sony A6000 camera. There are 4 prizes.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a Year’s worth of NOOD Premium Dog Food"
according to the competitions organizers. The competition closes on 30 June 2020, and the winner will be chosen from all eligible entries. Competition open to New Zealand residents only.
© Copyright with Good