Win a copy of Food for Good by Michael Meredith and Eat My Lunch
To celebrate this fabulous initiative, Dish are giving three lucky readers the chance to win one of three copies of Food for Good. To enter, simply fill out your details.
Review"Win a copy of Food for Good by Michael Meredith and Eat My Lunch" is a competition by Dish and has a prize pool of $15 for 1 prize. The prize pool is on the low side. Entry is entirely for free. Create your own feel-good food at home and support those in need, with this inspiring new Kiwi cookbook. We are familiar with this brand and have listed quite a few of their competitions.
Our rating: 3 (of 5.0) © KiwiCompetitions,
This competition is organized by Dish and you can check out their latest competitions here:
- Win a Simon Gault Home Cuisine stock and spice pack (Food & Drink)
- Win a tub of Wooden Spoon Ice Cream (Food & Drink)
- Win a bag of Bonnie Oat biscuit (Food & Drink)
You may also be interested in this:
- Do you have a book club or do you attend one on a regular basis? This competition is just for you then! The winner will get up to 10 copies of The Separation, by Dinah Jefferies and some nice snacks.. - read more
- This one, Rollie Eggmaster, made me smile. There are so many different appliances around but I never heard of something you can cook an omelet in and other egg dishes. In this one, you just crack.. - read more
Terms and conditions of the competition "Win a copy of Food for Good by Michael Meredith and Eat My Lunch "
according to the competitions organizers.Competition closes Thursday, May 17th, 2018.
© Copyright with the competitions organizers